I’M PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE MORE TRAVEL ARTICLES ARE NOW AVAILABLE WITH AN OFFLINE GPS GUIDED MAP ON GPSMYCITY!
- Eat at Donde Jose: A Must Do When in Panama City
- Two and a Half Days in Panama City
- Top Things to Do in Boquete
The GPSMyCity app is designed for people who enjoy exploring cities by foot. The App offers countless travel articles and self-guided walking tours for over 1,000 cities world wide, including offline gps guided travel maps.
You may wonder, “What’s the big deal? I can read the travel post on your blog.”
Well, yes, assuming you have access to the internet, you can read my article on my blog.
But what if you don’t have access to the internet? Or you don’t have a good data plan in country you are visiting? How do you find those famous sites or the corner pub? With GPSMyCity, look no further. You will have access to all kinds of walks around thousands of cities with offline GPS Guided travel maps.
Want to try different restaurants in Malaga, Spain? There’s an app for that. Just follow the GPS Guided Travel Map.
GPS GUIDED TRAVEL MAPS
Want to see the attractions in Amsterdam’s Red Light District? There’s an app for that. Just follow the GPS Guided Travel Map.
Want to see all the churches in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil? There’s an app for that. Just follow the GPS Guided Travel Map.
Want an awesome shopping experience in San Francisco’s Chintown? There’s an app for that. Just follow the GPS Guided Travel Map.
You can download each travel article for FREE and read it offline whenever you like…in the airport, on the plane or street corner, or wherever!
Should you wish to have a GPS-guided tour and map along with the article, all you have to do is upgrade for $1.99. The map will take you right to that famous site you wanted see.
Don’t want to pay per article? Don’t worry. With an annual subscription for only $18.99/year, you can download any travel article with a GPS guided map.
This app is so helpful. What a time saver and game changer to navigate cities without using data or the internet! I’ve downloaded several articles written by other bloggers. Now you can get all of my articles as well as everyone else’s by simply signing up. What a great deal! ETB
DON’T FORGET THE REST OF MY ARTICLES THAT ARE AVAILABLE ON GPSMYCITY:
- Casablanca…The White House!
- El Jadida…A Coastal Town in Morocco
- Excellent Time in Essaouira
- Amazing Medina in Marrakesh, Morocco
- Maneuvering Marrakesh
- Rambling Around Rabat
- A Day Tour of Bangkok, Thailand
- The Top Three Sites to Visit in Beijing in a Day
- A Walking Tour of Narita, Japan
- Monastery, Museum, and Music in Mongolia
- Two and a Half Days in Seoul, South Korea
CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA
- 18 Hour Layover in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 36 Hours in Sāo Paulo
- Traveling Tips for the Pantanal
- Strolling Around Santiago, Chile
- Tips for Planning your Hiking Trip to Patagonia (Chile and Argentina)
- 8 Things to do in San Andres, Colombia
- Best Places to Eat in San Andres, Colombia
- Top 11 Traveling Tips for San Andres, Colombia
- Things to do Outside the Walled City of Cartagena, Colombia
- The Plazas of Cartagena’s Walled City
- Top Things to Do in Antigua, Guatemala
- Antigua’s Parks, Churches, and Ruins, Guatemala
- A Day in Chichicastenango, Guatemala
- A Day in Guatemala City, Guatemala
- The Markets and Cathedrals of Granada, Nicaragua
- An American in Cuba!
- Cienfuegos and Trinidad, Cuba
- Cuban Farms…How to Roll a Habano!
- Las Terrazas and Vinales… A Treat for Nature Lovers
- Treasures of Trinidad
- Trinidad to Havana and What Falls in Between
- The Streets of Habana Vieja and Fusterlandia – Part I
- The Streets of Habana Vieja and Fusterlandia – Part II
- Danube River Cruise
- From Dürnstein to Melk, Austria
- 36 Hours in Zagreb, Croatia
- Top Things to Do in Bale, Croatia
- Top Things to Do in Motovun, Croatia
- Top Things to Do in and Around Rovinj, Croatia
- Kutna Hora and the Sedlec Ossuary, Czech Republic
- Top Places to See in Prague, Czech Republic
- Castles in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Cycling in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Loved Tallinn, Estonia!
- Adventures in Paris, France
- Adventures in Paris, France Part 2
- Top Places to Visit in Regensburg, Germany
- Top Things to Do in Passau, Germany
- Nuremberg’s Walkable Old Town, Germany
- A History Lesson In Nuremberg, Germany
- Budapest, Hungary: A Walking City
- The Coastal Trail from Monterosso to Vernazza, Italy
- Rounding Out Cinque Terre…Riomaggiore and Corniglia, Italy
- A Day in Montepulciano, Italy
- Tuscan Towns, Italy
- Three Days in Sorrento, Italy
- Venice in a Day, Italy
- Day Trips from Venice, Italy
- Oslo, Norway and the Outskirts
- Visiting Bornholm, Poland
- Cruising Around Gdansk, Poland
- Imperial St. Petersburg, Russia
- 18 Hours in Madrid, Spain…Mostly Dining
- An Afternoon in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Top Things to Do In and Around Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Top Things to Do In and Around Lake Bled, Slovenia
- Things to Do In and Around Kobarid, Slovenia
- Sightseeing in Stockholm, Sweden
THE MIDDLE EAST
- Top Things to Do in Anchorage, Alaska
- Top Things to Do in Talkeetna, Alaska
- Three Days in Homer, Alaska
- From Cooper Landing, Alaska
- Tour of Tombstone, Arizona
- Top Things to Do Near Page, Arizona
- Top Things to Do in Buena Vista, Colorado
- A Weekend in Aspen, Colorado
- Denver Brewery Tour, Colorado
- Two Days in Durango, Colorado
- Road Trip to the Rockies: Two Days in Ouray!
- Eating Our Way Through New Orleans, Louisiana
- Luscious Las Vegas…Restaurant Reviews
- On and Off the Vegas Strip, Nevada
- Things to Do Around Boulder City, Nevada
- Adventure in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- A Tourist in New York City
- Exploring the San Antonio Missions, Texas
- Six Things to Do in Kanab and Southern Utah
- Top Things to Do Near Moab, Utah
- A Long Weekend in Washington, D.C.