Traveling to warmer weather over the holidays? Let me help with that!
For a limited time (December 9, 2019 – December 15, 2019), my article Three Days in Anguilla is available to upgrade to a GPS-guided article for FREE!
It only takes two quick steps to get your FREE upgraded article!
- Click on the aforementioned link and follow the instructions to download the GPSMyCity app.
- Upon being redirect to the article app page, click on Upgrade and the app will be automatically linked to an offline map and the GPS navigator
What’s the Big Deal?
You may wonder, “What’s the big deal? I can read the travel post on your blog.”
Well, yes, assuming you have access to the internet, you can read my article on my blog.
But what if you don’t have access to the internet? Or you don’t have a good data plan in the country you are visiting? How do you find those famous sites or the corner pub?
Don’t Worry! There is an App for That!
The travel app concept offered by GPSMyCity is quite useful. GPSMyCity produces city walk apps for 1,000 cities worldwide. Want to see the sites in Paris? There’s an app for that. Want to try different restaurants in Malaga, Spain? There’s an app for that. You can download each travel article for FREE and read it offline whenever you like…in the airport, on the plane or street corner, or wherever!
Sign up for a $18.99/year subscription for all maps or should you wish to have a GPS-guided tour and map along with a single article, all you have to do is upgrade for $1.99. The map will take you right to that famous site you wanted see.
Or what about that restaurant you’ve been wandering in circles to find for the last 30 minutes, the map will point you in the right direction. What a time saver and game changer to navigate cities without using data or the internet!
For a Limited Time, You May Upgrade the Below Article For FREE
Give it a try by following the aforementioned steps. It only takes a few minutes.
Don’t Forget My Other Articles on GPSMyCity
- Casablanca…The White House!
- El Jadida…A Coastal Town in Morocco
- Excellent Time in Essaouira, Morocco
- Amazing Medina in Marrakesh, Morocco
- Maneuvering Marrakesh, Morocco
- Rambling Around Rabat, Morocco
- Top Things to Do Around Nairobi, Kenya
- A Day Tour of Bangkok, Thailand
- The Top Three Sites to Visit in Beijing in a Day
- A Walking Tour of Narita, Japan
- Monastery, Museum, and Music in Mongolia
- Two and a Half Days in Seoul, South Korea
- Top Things to Do in Antigua, Guatemala
- Antigua’s Parks, Churches, and Ruins, Guatemala
- A Day in Chichicastenango, Guatemala
- A Day in Guatemala City, Guatemala
- The Markets and Cathedrals of Granada, Nicaragua
- Eat at Donde Jose…A Must When in Panama City
- Two and a Half Days in Panama City
- Top Things to Do in Boquete, Panama
- An American in Cuba!
- Cienfuegos and Trinidad, Cuba
- Cuban Farms…How to Roll a Habano!
- Las Terrazas and Vinales… A Treat for Nature Lovers
- Treasures of Trinidad
- Trinidad to Havana and What Falls in Between
- The Streets of Habana Vieja and Fusterlandia – Part I
- The Streets of Habana Vieja and Fusterlandia – Part II
- Danube River Cruise
- From Dürnstein to Melk, Austria
- 36 Hours in Zagreb, Croatia
- Top Things to Do in Bale, Croatia
- Top Things to Do in Motovun, Croatia
- Top Things to Do in and Around Rovinj, Croatia
- Kutna Hora and the Sedlec Ossuary, The Czech Republic
- Top Places to See in Prague, The Czech Republic
- Castles in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Cycling in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Loved Tallinn, Estonia!
- A Visitor’s Guide to Domme, France
- The Ruins of Oradour-sur-Glane, France
- Adventures in Paris, France
- Adventures in Paris, France Part 2
- A Visitor’s Guide to Rocamadour, France
- A Guide to Visiting Sarlat, France
- A Guide to Uzerche, France
- A History Lesson in Nuremberg, Germany
- Nuremberg’s Walkable Old Town
- Top Things to Do in Passau, Germany
- Top Places to Visit in Regensburg, Germany
- Budapest, A Walking City in Hungary
- The Coastal Trail from Monterosso to Vernazza, Italy
- Rounding Out Cinque Terre…Riomaggiore and Corniglia, Italy
- A Day in Montepulciano, Italy
- Tuscan Towns, Italy
- Three Days in Sorrento, Italy
- Venice in a Day, Italy
- Day Trips from Venice, Italy
- Oslo, Norway and the Outskirts
- Krakow’s Jewish Quarter, Poland
- Krakow’s Old Town, Poland
- Krakow Street Food, Poland
- Six Hour Tour of Auschwitz, Poland
- Visiting Bornholm, Poland
- Cruising Around Gdansk, Poland
- Imperial St. Petersburg, Russia
- 18 Hours in Madrid…Mostly Dining
- An Afternoon in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Top Things to Do In and Around Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Top Things to Do In and Around Lake Bled, Slovenia
- Things to Do In and Around Kobarid, Slovenia
- Sightseeing in Stockholm, Sweden
THE MIDDLE EAST
- Top Things to Do in Anchorage, Alaska
- From Cooper Landing to Homer, Alaska
- Three Days in Homer, Alaska
- Top Things to Do in Talkeetna, Alaska
- Top Things to Do in Page, Arizona
- Tour of Tombstone, Arizona
- A Weekend in Aspen, Colorado
- Top Things to Do in Buena Vista, Colorado
- Denver Brewery Tour, Colorado
- Two Days in Durango, Colorado
- Road Trip to the Rockies: Two Days in Ouray!
- A Kentucky Derby Weekend
- Eating Our Way Through New Orleans, Louisiana
- Luscious Las Vegas…Restaurant Reviews
- On and Off the Vegas Strip, Nevada
- Things to Do Around Boulder City, Nevada
- Adventure in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- A Tourist in New York City
- A Guide to Graceland (Memphis, Tennessee)
- Memphis, A Three Day Itinerary
- Exploring the San Antonio Missions, Texas
- Six Things to Do in Kanab, Utah
- Top Things to Do Near Moab, Utah
- A Long Weekend in Washington, D.C.
- 18 Hour Layover in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 36 Hours in Sāo Paulo
- Traveling Tips for the Pantanal
- Strolling Around Santiago, Chile
- Tips for Planning your Hiking Trip to Patagonia (Chile and Argentina)
- 8 Things to do in San Andres, Colombia
- Best Places to Eat in San Andres, Colombia
- Top 11 Traveling Tips for San Andres, Colombia
- Things to do Outside the Walled City of Cartagena, Colombia
- The Plazas of Cartagena’s Walled City
Want to Vacation Sooner? If so, This Vacation Club Is for You!
For notecards and key chains, visit My Shop on this website.