I’m pleased to announce a free giveaway in conjunction with GPSMyCity, a travel app that provides offline GPS guided maps for numerous cities.
For a limited time (May 22, 2022 – May 29, 2022), you can get a free, one-year premium membership. The membership provides access to all guides and articles available within the app along with offline GPS guided maps.
Start with one of my recently published articles below or check out thousands of other guides and walking tours in the app.
- Things to Do in New York City in December
- Hell’s Kitchen: Pre-theatre Dining
- Top Things to Do in Coeur d’Alene
- Things to Do in Salida
It only takes a few steps to claim your free, one-year premium membership (an $18.99 value).
- Download the GPSMyCity app.
- Register for a GPSMyCity user account
- Go to the “More” Screen and “Feedback” to send an email with the following claim code: 24390522
Remember, you only have one week to claim your premium membership.
What’s the Big Deal?
You may wonder, “What’s the big deal? I can read the travel post on your blog.”
Well, yes, assuming you have access to the internet, you can read my article on my blog.
But what if you don’t have access to the internet or you want to read it on the plane? Or maybe you don’t have a good data plan in the country you are visiting? How do you find those famous sites or the corner pub?
Don’t Worry! There is an App for That!
The travel app concept offered by GPSMyCity is quite useful. GPSMyCity produces city walk apps for 1,000 cities worldwide. Want to see the sites in Paris? There’s an app for that. Want to try different restaurants in Malaga, Spain? There’s an app for that. Need a map without using data or the internet? There’s an app for that. You can download each travel article for FREE and read it offline whenever you like…in the airport, on the plane or street corner, or wherever!
My Articles Available On GPSMyCity
- Casablanca…The White House!
- El Jadida…A Coastal Town in Morocco
- Excellent Time in Essaouira, Morocco
- Amazing Medina in Marrakesh, Morocco
- Maneuvering Marrakesh, Morocco
- Rambling Around Rabat, Morocco
- Top Things to Do Around Nairobi, Kenya
- A Day Tour of Bangkok, Thailand
- The Top Three Sites to Visit in Beijing in a Day
- A Walking Tour of Narita, Japan
- Monastery, Museum, and Music in Mongolia
- Two and a Half Days in Seoul, South Korea
- From St. Maarten to Anguilla
- Three Days in Anguilla
- Tips for Traveling to Anguilla
- Top Things to Do in Saba
- Top Things to Do in Antigua, Guatemala
- Antigua’s Parks, Churches, and Ruins, Guatemala
- A Day in Chichicastenango, Guatemala
- A Day in Guatemala City, Guatemala
- The Markets and Cathedrals of Granada, Nicaragua
- Eat at Donde Jose…A Must When in Panama City
- Two and a Half Days in Panama City
- Top Things to Do in Boquete, Panama
- The Churches of Casco Viejo, Panama
- Why Panama?
- The Plazas of Casco Viejo, Panama
- Top Things to Do in Casco Viejo, Panama
- An American in Cuba!
- Cienfuegos and Trinidad, Cuba
- Cuban Farms…How to Roll a Habano!
- Las Terrazas and Vinales… A Treat for Nature Lovers
- Treasures of Trinidad
- Trinidad to Havana and What Falls in Between
- The Streets of Habana Vieja and Fusterlandia – Part I
- The Streets of Habana Vieja and Fusterlandia – Part II
- Danube River Cruise
- From Dürnstein to Melk, Austria
- 36 Hours in Zagreb, Croatia
- Top Things to Do in Bale, Croatia
- Top Things to Do in Motovun, Croatia
- Top Things to Do in and Around Rovinj, Croatia
- Kutna Hora and the Sedlec Ossuary, The Czech Republic
- Top Places to See in Prague, The Czech Republic
- Castles in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Cycling in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Loved Tallinn, Estonia!
- A Visitor’s Guide to Domme, France
- The Ruins of Oradour-sur-Glane, France
- Adventures in Paris, France
- Adventures in Paris, France Part 2
- A Visitor’s Guide to Rocamadour, France
- A Guide to Visiting Sarlat, France
- A Guide to Uzerche, France
- A History Lesson in Nuremberg, Germany
- Nuremberg’s Walkable Old Town
- Top Things to Do in Passau, Germany
- Top Places to Visit in Regensburg, Germany
- Budapest, A Walking City in Hungary
- The Coastal Trail from Monterosso to Vernazza, Italy
- Rounding Out Cinque Terre…Riomaggiore and Corniglia, Italy
- A Day in Montepulciano, Italy
- Tuscan Towns, Italy
- Three Days in Sorrento, Italy
- Venice in a Day, Italy
- Day Trips from Venice, Italy
- Oslo, Norway and the Outskirts
- Krakow’s Jewish Quarter, Poland
- Krakow’s Old Town, Poland
- Krakow Street Food, Poland
- Six Hour Tour of Auschwitz, Poland
- Visiting Bornholm, Poland
- Cruising Around Gdansk, Poland
- Imperial St. Petersburg, Russia
- 18 Hours in Madrid…Mostly Dining
- An Afternoon in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Top Things to Do In and Around Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Top Things to Do In and Around Lake Bled, Slovenia
- Things to Do In and Around Kobarid, Slovenia
- Sightseeing in Stockholm, Sweden
- Istanbul Itinerary: Sultanahmet District
- Istanbul: Beyoglu Region
- Istanbul: The Asian Side
- All About Antalya, Turkey
- Turkey: Pamukkale and Heiropolis
- Selcuk…The Site of Ephesus (Turkey)
- Canakkale, Turkey
The Middle East
- Dubai, UAE and Its International Appeal
- Top Things to Do in Muscat, Oman
- Tips for Traveling to Oman
- Top Things to Do in Nizwa, Oman
- Bethlehem and the West Bank, Palestine
- Top Places to Visit in Jerusalem, Israel
- Touring Tel Aviv, Israel
- Top Things to Do in Anchorage, Alaska
- From Cooper Landing to Homer, Alaska
- Three Days in Homer, Alaska
- Top Things to Do in Talkeetna, Alaska
- Top Things to Do in Page, Arizona
- Tour of Tombstone, Arizona
- A Weekend in Aspen, Colorado
- Top Things to Do in Buena Vista, Colorado
- Denver Brewery Tour, Colorado
- Two Days in Durango, Colorado
- Road Trip to the Rockies: Two Days in Ouray!
- A Kentucky Derby Weekend
- Eating Our Way Through New Orleans, Louisiana
- Luscious Las Vegas…Restaurant Reviews
- On and Off the Vegas Strip, Nevada
- Things to Do Around Boulder City, Nevada
- Adventure in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- A Tourist in New York City
- A Guide to Graceland (Memphis, Tennessee)
- Memphis, A Three Day Itinerary
- Exploring the San Antonio Missions, Texas
- Six Things to Do in Kanab, Utah
- Top Things to Do Near Moab, Utah
- Top Things to Do in Salt Lake City, Utah
- A Long Weekend in Washington, D.C.
- 18 Hour Layover in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 36 Hours in Sāo Paulo
- Traveling Tips for the Pantanal
- Strolling Around Santiago, Chile
- Tips for Planning your Hiking Trip to Patagonia (Chile and Argentina)
- 8 Things to do in San Andres, Colombia
- Best Places to Eat in San Andres, Colombia
- Top 11 Traveling Tips for San Andres, Colombia
- Things to do Outside the Walled City of Cartagena, Colombia
- The Plazas of Cartagena’s Walled City