GPSMyCity is a travel app that provides article and city guides with offline maps and GPS navigation assistance. There is no need for a data plan or an Internet connection when using this app while traveling.
As a result, users may download these travel articles, offline city maps, and self-guided walking tours for more than 1,000 cities and explore international cities with having to worry about expensive roaming charges.
The app also includes an option to turn off the GPS in order to conserve battery life on the users phones.
Give the app a try for free and download some of my travel articles available on GPSMyCity: Download
Example Screen Shots of GPSMyCity
Want to see the attractions in Amsterdam’s Red Light District? There’s an app for that. Just follow the GPS Guided Travel Map.
Want to see all the churches in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil? There’s an app for that. Just follow the GPS Guided Travel Map.
Want an awesome shopping experience in San Francisco’s Chintown? There’s an app for that. Just follow the GPS Guided Travel Map.
You can download each travel article for FREE and read it offline whenever you like…in the airport, on the plane or street corner, or wherever!
Should you wish to have a GPS-guided tour and map along with the article, all you have to do is upgrade for $1.99. The map will take you right to that famous site you wanted see.
Don’t want to pay per article? Don’t worry. With an annual subscription for only $18.99/year, you can download any travel article with a GPS guided map.
This app is so helpful. What a time saver and game changer to navigate cities without using data or the internet! I’ve downloaded several articles written by other bloggers. Now you can get all of my articles as well as everyone else’s by simply signing up. What a great deal! ETB
My Articles Available On GPSMyCity
- Casablanca…The White House!
- El Jadida…A Coastal Town in Morocco
- Excellent Time in Essaouira, Morocco
- Amazing Medina in Marrakesh, Morocco
- Maneuvering Marrakesh, Morocco
- Rambling Around Rabat, Morocco
- Top Things to Do Around Nairobi, Kenya
- A Day Tour of Bangkok, Thailand
- The Top Three Sites to Visit in Beijing in a Day
- A Walking Tour of Narita, Japan
- Monastery, Museum, and Music in Mongolia
- Two and a Half Days in Seoul, South Korea
- Top Things to Do in Antigua, Guatemala
- Antigua’s Parks, Churches, and Ruins, Guatemala
- A Day in Chichicastenango, Guatemala
- A Day in Guatemala City, Guatemala
- The Markets and Cathedrals of Granada, Nicaragua
- Eat at Donde Jose…A Must When in Panama City
- Two and a Half Days in Panama City
- Top Things to Do in Boquete, Panama
- An American in Cuba!
- Cienfuegos and Trinidad, Cuba
- Cuban Farms…How to Roll a Habano!
- Las Terrazas and Vinales… A Treat for Nature Lovers
- Treasures of Trinidad
- Trinidad to Havana and What Falls in Between
- The Streets of Habana Vieja and Fusterlandia – Part I
- The Streets of Habana Vieja and Fusterlandia – Part II
- Danube River Cruise
- From Dürnstein to Melk, Austria
- 36 Hours in Zagreb, Croatia
- Top Things to Do in Bale, Croatia
- Top Things to Do in Motovun, Croatia
- Top Things to Do in and Around Rovinj, Croatia
- Kutna Hora and the Sedlec Ossuary, The Czech Republic
- Top Places to See in Prague, The Czech Republic
- Castles in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Cycling in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Loved Tallinn, Estonia!
- A Visitor’s Guide to Domme, France
- The Ruins of Oradour-sur-Glane, France
- Adventures in Paris, France
- Adventures in Paris, France Part 2
- A Visitor’s Guide to Rocamadour, France
- A Guide to Visiting Sarlat, France
- A Guide to Uzerche, France
- A History Lesson in Nuremberg, Germany
- Nuremberg’s Walkable Old Town
- Top Things to Do in Passau, Germany
- Top Places to Visit in Regensburg, Germany
- Budapest, A Walking City in Hungary
- The Coastal Trail from Monterosso to Vernazza, Italy
- Rounding Out Cinque Terre…Riomaggiore and Corniglia, Italy
- A Day in Montepulciano, Italy
- Tuscan Towns, Italy
- Three Days in Sorrento, Italy
- Venice in a Day, Italy
- Day Trips from Venice, Italy
- Oslo, Norway and the Outskirts
- Krakow’s Jewish Quarter, Poland
- Krakow’s Old Town, Poland
- Krakow Street Food, Poland
- Six Hour Tour of Auschwitz, Poland
- Visiting Bornholm, Poland
- Cruising Around Gdansk, Poland
- Imperial St. Petersburg, Russia
- 18 Hours in Madrid…Mostly Dining
- An Afternoon in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Top Things to Do In and Around Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Top Things to Do In and Around Lake Bled, Slovenia
- Things to Do In and Around Kobarid, Slovenia
- Sightseeing in Stockholm, Sweden
The Middle East
- Top Things to Do in Anchorage, Alaska
- From Cooper Landing to Homer, Alaska
- Three Days in Homer, Alaska
- Top Things to Do in Talkeetna, Alaska
- Top Things to Do in Page, Arizona
- Tour of Tombstone, Arizona
- A Weekend in Aspen, Colorado
- Top Things to Do in Buena Vista, Colorado
- Denver Brewery Tour, Colorado
- Two Days in Durango, Colorado
- Road Trip to the Rockies: Two Days in Ouray!
- A Kentucky Derby Weekend
- Eating Our Way Through New Orleans, Louisiana
- Luscious Las Vegas…Restaurant Reviews
- On and Off the Vegas Strip, Nevada
- Things to Do Around Boulder City, Nevada
- Adventure in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- A Tourist in New York City
- A Guide to Graceland (Memphis, Tennessee)
- Memphis, A Three Day Itinerary
- Exploring the San Antonio Missions, Texas
- Six Things to Do in Kanab, Utah
- Top Things to Do Near Moab, Utah
- A Long Weekend in Washington, D.C.
- 18 Hour Layover in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 36 Hours in Sāo Paulo
- Traveling Tips for the Pantanal
- Strolling Around Santiago, Chile
- Tips for Planning your Hiking Trip to Patagonia (Chile and Argentina)
- 8 Things to do in San Andres, Colombia
- Best Places to Eat in San Andres, Colombia
- Top 11 Traveling Tips for San Andres, Colombia
- Things to do Outside the Walled City of Cartagena, Colombia
- The Plazas of Cartagena’s Walled City